• Thompson M1A1 Submachinegun

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Springfield M1 Garand Battle Rifle

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys!!!

Dpchief216 Here!!! And I am putting the halo armor aside for now!!! But I need some help! So i thought the community here would be able to do something!

So let's get to the point! The project I am trying to work on is a WWII Siolder! Don't worry, I'm an american, not a frank or the japs! The only prop and costume i would need are a boy scout uniform (EASY!!! HAVE IT!!!), green tshirt and brownish pants! Good, got those settled. Now I just need a pair of old hiking boots, well, hope mine still fit me! Now I could use some duct tape for straps and stuff. Got that covered! Ok, got those down, now I just need.... OH CRAP!!! All I need are Grenades, A rifle, and a HELMET!!!! AAAUGH!!! Ok dallin!!!! Don't panic!!! Just look for a pepakura file!!! But what's this? Dallin's been searching all over the forum's and can't find one? It seem's as if Dallin needs to turn to!!! THE KINDNESS AND HELPFULNESS OF THE FORUMS!!! But dallin can't choose which rifle to choose!!! Thompson M1A1 or the M1 Garand? Oh! I know! Dallin will just do a poll for the first time ever!!!

Ok dallin. Let's calm down! Now forum's!!! Let's see if we can Go back to 1943 and fight in the great war as an american!!! Oh! And readers? Please answer the poll.

Hey can people not forget that the M1 garand was labeled as "The rifle that won the war"! Also, theres nothing wrong with being french, or japanese, remember the french just didnt know what they were doing, and the japanese just had a corrupt government brainwashing them from childhood.

Sounds more like a British soldier than American, depending on which BSA uniform you're using. BTW, it's illegal to use a BSA uniform out of a BSA event. If you want a helmet and grenades, go to an Army Navy Surplus and you can find most military needs there. The nades are unable to be used, of course.

Nugget said:
Sounds more like a British soldier than American, depending on which BSA uniform you're using. BTW, it's illegal to use a BSA uniform out of a BSA event. If you want a helmet and grenades, go to an Army Navy Surplus and you can find most military needs there. The nades are unable to be used, of course.

I'm just wondering. Why is it Illegal to wear a BSA uniform out of BSA events? I mean, Is it even Illegal if I cover up the BSA stuff up? I have to get a new size soon anyway, so I'm just wondering.

Oh, and about the rifle. I'm probably thinking the M1, but then again, the Thompson is more easier with cardboard. But does anyone know of any WWII pep files?

Last edited by a moderator:
BTW, here's me holding the real thing! (M1) So does it look good on me?

[attachment=12372:0710091758-00.jpg]

[attachment=12371:0710091758-01.jpg]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back