New Psp

Status
Not open for further replies.
with the new zune HD and project NATAL almost ready to be unleashed, and Nintendo's wiis and gameboys still selling, sony is falling back in the all important gaming industry. So here's their latest attempt to make a comeback.
Redesigned PSP

Im not quite sure what they were thinking with this one...take away the UMD, base it all on our own expensive memory stick and make it harder to use, smaller and 70$ more than the other one! I don think its really worth it...thing is ugly and it looks impossible to use...

Not including a second analog stick has to be.... the... most.... boneheaded... move.... EVER! They have the computing capacity to make a really good fps, but any shooter they make will never be as good as it could be because of Sony refusing to put a second stick on there.
Whats the point of attempting to compete with the DS when the more mature gamers that should be drawn to the PSP know that they are missing something?

Eh, Sony made it obvious that they weren't actually TRYING TO SELL any psp when they SUED LIK-SANG FOR SELLING THEM.

So no surprise here. Oh yeah, I'm glad they took away UMD, as much as I hate Sony Memory Sticks, UMDs are a bigger rip-off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back