New Reach Build WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bumblebee1188

I've been working on a 2nd Reach Build since last summer, but i've mostly only been posting about it on my Facebook profile. Right now i don't have access to my page, Spartan 1188, and i'm going to try and get it back.

Anyways, I've completed the knees, thighs, biceps, shoulders, and spine. The boots are built but i need to finish detail. One shin is half built, the other is mostly cut out (I need to find a new charger for my laptop so i can print the template out again.) I've got some parts of the chest cut out but not entirely: I need to reprint all of the templates over again anyways.

It's been a rough build, I broke my hand in september, and i was briefly hospitalized for five days in december. Now i'm frantically trying to move house quickly.

The final build is Female MK V Reach Build with Male Tactical/Patrol chest. Right shoulder is plasma damaged Halo 3 Recon, left shoulder is plasma damaged UA/Multithreat, hands are Halo 2, left thigh is tactical/trauma kit, knees are gungnir, shins are FJ-Para.

A silenced M6 is mounted on the left rib-cage, with ammo pouches on the right rib-cage. The left shin has Sniper ammo and a tactical knife secured to it. Two pouches sit on either side of the Culet (butt-plate.) all pouches and hoods are burlap in color.

The color scheme is Spartan Green, Dirty White, and Deep Blue. Black, Silver, steel, aluminum, bronze, copper, rust, brown, red, and yellow all serve as neutral and decal colors.

I wanted to simplify the leg into a sturdier form than what's on my current orange build. The thigh itself is only 2 cutouts. Then there's 3 pieces for the inside ribbing, a support layer for the front of the thigh, and layered detailing.
taesGPv.jpg

These look great! Your free hand work is pretty impressive, the scarring in the thigh plates looks really good as well. Nice work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back