new recruit with my first build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jalle

Got my new printer so started to make my first suit, a Halo_3 Mark 6 Master_Chief, with big thanx to moesizzlac for chopping up the files and posting them.

this will be somewhat of an adventure for me, allways wanted a suit but they have been to expencive to buy

the only thing i havent found yet is what to wear under the armor, a undersuit.

i will post pictures of the progress

I think most people where like all black clothing and glue the armor/put on the armor. Or they buy an actual under suit. I don't really know though I haven't even finished my armor.

I think most people where like all black clothing and glue the armor/put on the armor. Or they buy an actual under suit. I don't really know though I haven't even finished my armor.

I have seen people use motorcoss suit and glue the armor to that. I have a old suit lying around and thinking of finding it and try to see how the armor fitts to it. Going to use a black morphsuit under that.

I have seen people use motorcoss suit and glue the armor to that. I have a old suit lying around and thinking of finding it and try to see how the armor fitts to it. Going to use a black morphsuit under that.
There are many different ways to make an undersuit. I sewed mine. Some glue foam to a morph suit. Others paint t there morphsuit. Some use padding and motorcycle gear. Most armor peices are not glues to the undersuit, but are worn with friction, clipped into place, or suspended by straps. If you are building a halo 3 cheif, I recommend ExCeLLuR8 a build thread. It's pretty much the go to inspiration around here. He used a cast rubber seal for his stomach detail. Most of the other stuff such as elbows and knees you can get away without doing anything, but small foam details glued under/on the edge of your armor work just as fine if you want the little extra effect

IMG_20200319_141924_712.jpg

Made a "small" upgrade today, got my New printer

Been looking at pictures and the top of the thigh armor ends below the hip, my print ends over the hip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back