New Red vs Blue episodes! Season 9!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shade88

So Rooster Teeth released the first episode of season 9 today!!! What did ya'll think about the first episode?

i was expecting cgi the whole way through the bit at the end was a bit random and a change in aesthetic
it was good but i wanted more pretty stuff :)...and gags

Well it was just the first episode... I can't wait to see what else they have in store for us this season. :D

I think it is going to be an excellent season....it will be slow at the start but you know it will gain speed quickly.

I pity the poor people who are just starting now and don't some of the references..*cough* sniper rifle *cough*......they will have to go back and watch 8 seas........ WAIT thats not a bad idea :)

yep, church and his sniper. Also i think the season will switch between RvB (reach) and Project Freelancer (CGI)

I loved RvB because it gave Monday a purpose besides going back to school, but then it lost it after season 8 ended. Now it has it again YAY!!!!.

The humor in this show makes it too hard for me to find anything wrong. I can't wait to see where they go with this. I just hope they explain why they downgraded to older armor, even if it does look fancy. LOL I have to go back and watch season 8 again so I can remeber why Tucker can't remeber anything that happened.

The humor in this show makes it too hard for me to find anything wrong. I can't wait to see where they go with this. I just hope they explain why they downgraded to older armor, even if it does look fancy. LOL I have to go back and watch season 8 again so I can remeber why Tucker can't remeber anything that happened.

At least to me the part with the reds and blues in reach seemed to be a continuation of the end of season 8, with the cgi at the end being kind of a flashback type of memory trigger thing for church. Tucker not remembering anything would kind of prove that since Caboose left Tucker out of all the stories he told Epsilon. Of course only the rest of the season will prove if that's right or not. Either way we look to be in for a fun ride, I can't wait for next week.

Aoivu ao j0a[hvnqoe98r3729304i44336%$##%jmnbfr$#%ppmio8ywenv!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mother-hugging yes!!!!!

I thought that the end of season 8 made it clear that the parts in the Reach Engine were Church’s experiences in the epsilon module. He touched the module, didn’t come out, then we got the zoom through the computer databanks, and it faded into the Reach Engine rendered section where Chruch talked about how “if you have to live in a memory, might as well make it a good one.”

So, I’m assuming this season:

Reach = Church’s experiences in the Epsilon module attempting to find Tex, and the experience is based on his memories, but some things are out of place due to his memoires being messed up (Doughnut giving orders), and he realizes this and attempts to correct it.

CGI Parts, like at the end= Church’s memories of the Freelancer that he uncovers as he relives things in the Epsilon module, which will most liekly reveal things about TEx, which will make it easier for him to find her in the Epsilon module.

And if we get anything done in the Halo 3 engine, I think it will be safe to assume those parts are what is going on in the “present” with the rest of the crew outside the Epsilon module, like at the end of season 8.

I thought that the end of season 8 made it clear that the parts in the Reach Engine were Church’s experiences in the epsilon module. He touched the module, didn’t come out, then we got the zoom through the computer databanks, and it faded into the Reach Engine rendered section where Church talked about how “if you have to live in a memory, might as well make it a good one.”

Reach = Church’s experiences in the Epsilon module attempting to find Tex, and the experience is based on his memories, but some things are out of place due to his memoires being messed up (Doughnut giving orders), and he realizes this and attempts to correct it.

CGI Parts, like at the end= Church’s memories of the Freelancer that he uncovers as he relives things in the Epsilon module, which will most likely reveal things about Tex, which will make it easier for him to find her in the Epsilon module.

And if we get anything done in the Halo 3 engine, I think it will be safe to assume those parts are what is going on in the “present” with the rest of the crew outside the Epsilon module, like at the end of season 8.

What he said.

I thought that the end of season 8 made it clear that the parts in the Reach Engine were Church’s experiences in the epsilon module. He touched the module, didn’t come out, then we got the zoom through the computer databanks, and it faded into the Reach Engine rendered section where Chruch talked about how “if you have to live in a memory, might as well make it a good one.”

CGI Parts, like at the end= Church’s memories of the Freelancer that he uncovers as he relives things in the Epsilon module, which will most liekly reveal things about TEx, which will make it easier for him to find her in the Epsilon module.

I'm quoting someone else on another forum here.

Like the episode title says. Rounding Error.

"You got Tex and Alpha in there and neither one of them are the originals nor do they have the correct memories due to Caboose being the one who taught alpha everything. Ontop of that the unit they were put in was makeshift to begin with and then became damaged. The combination of all these factors result in a simulation thats screwed up and error correcting the best it cane with the availble data. Which is good because if it wasnt then this would be a very boring season."

End quote. This has yet to answer a burning question for me. Since Caboose told Church everything about the reds, will Sarge be a pirate?

I think it's rouge

That was my thought too. I'll do a double check now with references.

Edit: Definately rouge. It just looks a lot more compact in the episode. Here a reference:
36064711-Full.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back