New Red vs Blue episodes! Season 9!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be scared to make Tex mad... Hell, I'd be scared standing next to her! (Tex is the super bad-ass chick from season 8)

that was awesome.

Spoiler Alert! Highlight to view

I can understand the chaff pod idea, it was pretty awesome. But no way in hell a pelican can fly Mach 1.... of all the Halo aerial vehicles that one just seems incapable of it. I don't even need proof that it did go almost that fast, just watch it, its almost faster than that. Also, the mac rounds where awesome to see, but just to kill a longsword? where the hell did the archer missiles go? But i guess it was just to be awesome, and it was.

Also, how do i set up a proper spoiler alert for text on here?

Last edited by a moderator:
On normal boards, the spoiler tag does it, but the 405th is running a version of vBulletin that doesn't support it.

Anyway, Spoiler Alert:

I don't agree at all with the insane maneuvers (or poor scaling) seen in all this. Also, MAC rounds wouldn't be used on, nor would they stop on impact with, Longsword interceptors. Coulda been executed better.

On normal boards, the spoiler tag does it, but the 405th is running a version of vBulletin that doesn't support it.

Anyway, Spoiler Alert:

I don't agree at all with the insane maneuvers (or poor scaling) seen in all this. Also, MAC rounds wouldn't be used on, nor would they stop on impact with, Longsword interceptors. Coulda been executed better.

Spoilers!

Not to mention that a MAC round passing that close and exploding would have produced a shock wave that would have ripped the pelican right out of the air.

I have to say, you guys are looking into a action comedy machinima a little too much. (No offense meant. lol.)

was surprised no-one has said anything lately.
~Spoiler alert!~

south.png

Spoilers!

Maybe it wasn't a mac round, or a mini mac round. Or its 300 years in the future and the ships are really advanced.

Naw, man, Connie is short for Connecticut. (USPS Abbreviation: CT) Like Wash is short for Washington, Tex is short for Texas, North and South are N. and S. Dakota, respectively, and York is New York.

Connecticut is just hard to say all the time, and Connie sounds like a kid name, much to her chagrin.

*Spoiler alert!*

Do you guys think that this guy is important in any way?

RVBOdstguy.png

You can see that he clearly survives on the ledge at the end of episode 3

RVBOdstguy2.png

Let me know your teories:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back