New Redesigned Master Replica Plasma Sword

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedTogusa

If this pic and video is anything to go by then it looks like our good old friends at Master Replica have revamped their Plasma sword somewhat. The blades look longer for a start and the whole thing, IMO at least, looks a lot better.

A5368.jpg

Pic from:
http://www.forbiddenplanet.co.uk/index.php...oducts_id=43167

The guy is holding it incorrectly but what can you do:
GameTrailers

tlither said:
That does look a LOT better! I didn't know it was a two handed weapon!!???

:p are elite fingers that big?

Last edited by a moderator:
$199.00 Guess this will be on my list of "Later after I'm done with armor and weapons builds." Actually, I guess that's not too bad of a price. Better get the armor done first though. I'll definitely keep tabs on this. Nice find Red!

Sorry dude, didn't see it. I wouldn't have thought to look in the vids sections for this.
It's not actually a new find and has had threads made about it at least 2 times before, I was just posting about it's redesign. Master replicas have been yacking on about it for nigh on a year now and the previous versions weren't so hot.

There seem to be several threads about this. I'll let you guys fight it out to see who was first. :D

As I stated before I really hate how the inside corners of the blades are attached to the handle.

As for hate mail, you should see all the complaining I have to put up with in the comments of my YouTube video for my sword. If Master Replica hears HALF the whining that I have they'll likely loose their minds before these even ship.

I dunno, it looks good. I'll probably buy one and fix it.

Sean Bradley said:
As I stated before I really hate how the inside corners of the blades are attached to the handle.
I noticed that also, hopefully there are no electronics in there and we can just saw-and-sand off.

RadioaciveMicrobe said:
I noticed that also, hopefully there are no electronics in there and we can just saw-and-sand off.

If you cut it off, I hope you don't try to swing it as most of the blade support will be gone.

CPU64 said:
If you cut it off, I hope you don't try to swing it as most of the blade support will be gone.
I figured that's why it was there. Maybe I should wait before doing that for someone else to test this, someone that can afford to replace it if it does, and probably will, snap.

RedTogusa said:
Yeah, I was thinking that was a 10yr olds hands for sure. :p
A very lucky 10 year old.

Anyways, are the old ones even up for sale yet?

Maybe they will give the old prototypes cheaper since they're now redundant.

A man can dream I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back