New Registration Open Until Jan 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam or Walter... in regaurds to the open registery, I have a full report on up-to-date (for now) findings that are pretty shocking. Can one of you get ahold of me please?

Thank you for opening the forum to noobs again! I had to wait a month for this.

No projects immediately, I got to prep for next semester of school, then I am off to the races during vacations and summer!

I will try to get one of my amigos on this before y'all close registration, I know he'll do well here.

I would just like to say thanks for opening up the registration. I unfortunately only found out about this site right before the registration closed, but I have to say the information contained here is invaluable and a trove of knowledge to the halo community as a whole. The collective work of the admin and mod team is to be commended for creating and maintaining such a excellent and well managed forum.

Thanks and Regards,
K Franklin

noice. lookin forward to seeing the fallout 3 armour. that will definetly be worth all the bad accounts people will most definetly make
Good luck to all the new peoples!
( I know that I'm technicaly still a n00b but you know just thought I'd say that)

Omg i have waited so long for this!! THANK YOU!!
I Started with a right bicep just for trail and error and for scaling =D
I need to start a thread with pics ^^,

I've been waiting for 2-3 months now for registration to open back up. Thank you for opening up registration again Adam. I've been a frequent visitor to this site since October. I've downloaded a bunch of pep files and have been wanting to start working on me a set of Halo armor. I'm gonna start as soon as I can. I'll try to keep y'all informed of my progress as I start working on my armor.

I must thank you for opening the forums to new members. I have been wanting to join for a while now.
I have always loved stuff like this.

my Current projects are as follows and I will keep you all posted on them.
Doom 3 Marine armour. (The one never done before)
Daft Punk Helmet (guys)
and of course my spartan suit, With the EVA setup. (just because I can HUD the SOB)

hi, i just registered, i have been making a new asssult rifle and was hoping to submit pic of it and hopefully get some help but i am unable to make a new topic anywhere, can someone help, thanks.

hopefully my assault rifle made from cardboard, foam board and plaster will turn out well, i will reviel more when i make the topic

MOD EDIT- Welcome to the 405th! You can make a new topic in the noob forum to show your work and ask questions.

Odessa,

Go ahead an have your husband register if he'd like to. It wouldn't be right to penalize folks in the same house ;) You would never get banned for something like that (ya'll are good peeps ^^).

Wow I got lucky and didn't even know it. I ahve been talking to my wife like crazy about tuis forum. I don't think she finds it as interesting as me but were not all perfect...lmao. Really though I brag to my friends about you all. I really got lucky. When I get home and do some work I will post it.

Ithica

Olghi said:
ok, im a new user - i just joined a few days ago, and i figured this would be a good place to post my progress on my markVI helmet, so here are some pictures of my pep-ing

http://i546.photobucket.com/albums/hh438/olghi/IMG_2150.jpg

http://i546.photobucket.com/albums/hh438/olghi/IMG_2151.jpg

http://i546.photobucket.com/albums/hh438/olghi/IMG_2152.jpg

http://i546.photobucket.com/albums/hh438/olghi/IMG_2153.jpg

what do you think for my first attempt?

Did you make this from plain printer paper? If you did, you might wanna redo it on cardstock, it will be stronger and not warp as much. Looks good tho.

Last edited by a moderator:
yea its made from printer paper. i got some cardstock, so i think i will remake it with that, so i dont waste a bunch of fiberglass on a crappy helmet

Phew!!

I JUST made it!!!!

I look forward to becoming a part of this community (too). The wealth of knowledge I've only glimpsed so far. Sooo much to read!!! Once my Imperial Knight is finished, I can dedicate more time and money to some UNSC armor (probably Spartan).

Now I just gotta find out how I obtain full access!

Adam said:
Not unlike the Disney DVD Vault. We'll be open for a limited time.

Anyone registering more than one account will be immediately banned.
Now, new guys... Show us what you've been working on.

Hi, About the two accounts thing. If you are checking that by IP me and my brother use the same wireless network and both registered. So please dont ban my brother and me. Our accounts are theband9000 and username. And we are both really into this whole thing. So I hope you understand. Thanks

Sincerely, Jacob

PS Thank you for letting me and my brother in.. We found this site and have been lurking waiting for registration to open so we can have some questions answered. Thanks a lot for that!

I've finally found it!!! a Radio Controlled Warthog!!!! I have so many RC cars that I race and play around with. I could make a custom body and wheels, then master chief would be happy. He could have a ride to take Mrs. Chief out to dinner. I downloaded the pep files for the arbiter armor too, but how could I get my neck that long. Hmmm

mastercheef said:
I've finally found it!!! a Radio Controlled Warthog!!!! I have so many RC cars that I race and play around with. I could make a custom body and wheels, then master chief would be happy. He could have a ride to take Mrs. Chief out to dinner. I downloaded the pep files for the arbiter armor too, but how could I get my neck that long. Hmmm
This topic is kind of old, your Necro Posting.

LeadingSpartan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back