New Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ithica

Sr Member
Here is what happens when you don't wanna work where you play.

Ithica

Last edited by a moderator:
HAHAHAHA I'm stillom the joke haha, even though I don't get it. Sick room man! Another amazing project from Ithica, can't wait to see it when it's finished. hint, I might send you something when I have the time.... spoiler!

Ok the joke.....The bartender says "you can't leave that LYING (LION) here".....the man says "silly that's a GIRRAFFE".

adventSpartanMatrix : I could do the Mark V

MisterChief : What you sending this way? Now I'm curious.....lol.

Ithica

Lol, "it's a giraffe" :lol: .

I'm going to build a custom display case to show off my armor and projects.

The 405th has sparked my creative side once again with just about everything.

Nice idea once again Ithica, keep 'em rolling :lol: .

good joke, better room.

i'm thinking i'm going to do some kind of display case for my armor as well, i'm thinking a stand up holder type rig, so it'll look like a spartan in a glass cabinet or something.

p.s., liking the t-shirt. :lol:

Really like the new room Ithica!

And it's really great to see that your family supports you with all the halo props you're creating and receiving... really awesome! :)

How come that joke reminds me of this?

Oh, and I, too, am jealous. I feel like a little deprived kid, you got so many toys and I want them! :p

really nice display stuff!
I want to finish my suit already so I can display it in my room...wish I had more time to work on sanding the pieces so I can paint them.

Oh Ithica.... Silly silly silly Ithica. I might send a helmet. I'm working on my new mold and I'll send you one when done.

MisterChief said:
Oh Ithica.... Silly silly silly Ithica. I might send a helmet. I'm working on my new mold and I'll send you one when done.

That would be awesome and well appreciated. I will need all your info for the display as well. Let me know when you are ready.

Ithica

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back