New thread idea (Mod's please consider)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since armor making has become so popular, people have been coming here and expecting to get armor without trying, or just throwing money offers at people for armor. I've been on this forum for 2 years, but only been building since July. I'm in no way an expert or master at this craft, but I consider myself decently experienced, and not a noob anymore. I knew to go straight to the noob section and look at all of the necessary threads to start creating armor. But thats not what I see happening anymore.

I am here to suggest a new thread for the more experienced members. A sort of classified thread where the experienced guys can post what they want. This thread should be a thread where the only way to get into or post is to be invited by a member who has access to it. Like a recommendation by a member to let them into it. It will start with Mods and other infantry who are highly regarded in the community, and they will build up the "membership" of the thread with member recommendations.

Thats the basis for the thread idea. If other members who agree would like to elaborate on rules or ideas they have for this thread, then just leave a comment. Hopefully we can get some good ideas out of this to keep out noobs. I feel that this thread could be a possible answer to the noob problem we have on this forum, and prevent the leaving of great craftsmen from these forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back