New Thread Setup?

Status
Not open for further replies.

M07Marauder

Whats with the posts in threads showing up as little comments at the bottom of the thread rather than reply bubbles like they used to?

If it's not a mess up with my comp. I personally would have to say it kinda sucks if it is new.

The look feels kinda cramped and half assed, yes I know it more than likely saves space but it seems sorta cheesy.

Anyone agree? Care to insult me if I'm wrong ( :lol: )? Want a cookie? Anyone able ot shed some light on this for me?

Try going clicking on "Options" on the top right of the post-box and click on "Switch to: Standard". Sometimes peoples settings get changed around and the forum looks different.

If that's not what you're talking about, then I'm not sure. lol I don't notice anything different.

gamerguy55 said:
Try going clicking on "Options" on the top right of the post-box and click on "Switch to: Standard". Sometimes peoples settings get changed around and the forum looks different.

If that's not what you're talking about, then I'm not sure. lol I don't notice anything different.

Don't know what you're talking about, mine is as pink as its always been.
And cute as a BUNNEH!!
() ()
(^.^)
c(")(")

(\__/)
(='.':)
(")_(")

Last edited by a moderator:
M07Marauder said:
Whats with the posts in threads showing up as little comments at the bottom of the thread rather than reply bubbles like they used to?

If it's not a mess up with my comp. I personally would have to say it kinda sucks if it is new.

The look feels kinda cramped and half assed, yes I know it more than likely saves space but it seems sorta cheesy.

Anyone agree? Care to insult me if I'm wrong ( :lol: )? Want a cookie? Anyone able ot shed some light on this for me?

*Insult* *Insult* *Insult* You're wrong! WRONG, I tell you! :sick:

Cookie, please... I get a cookie for insulting you, right? That's how I understood it anyway :D

gamerguy55 said:

That's the only thing I can think of. Honestly, that'll probably fix your problem right there. Otherwise, I got nothin', lol.

CPU64 said:
Don't know what you're talking about, mine is as pink as its always been.
And cute as a BUNNEH!!

() ()
(^.^)
c(")(")

(\__/)
(='.':)
(")_(")

M'kay :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back