New to halo cosplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fire Actual 501

Halo Outpost Discovery in Houston was my very first cosplay. I admit it wasn’t the best as all I had was black pants, a jacket, and some shades to cosplay as an ONI agent, I’ve decided it’d be the easiest for me to do since it’s only 1 color.. what would I need to be better? Materials, tech, props, etc.

That is awesome to know we have oni spooks here!

Being oni, there is very little we know about them and rarely/never see them. If you go off of the live action movies you can see they have a belt with attachments on it, a name tag, and a rank patch on their right shoulder. I cant remember if these are actually oni or not though... if you wanted you could also try and pattern and sew your own movie accurate outfut.
300px-Nightfall_-_Hundley_and_Gaines.jpg

Another pic. I dont remember this one, but it looks like an sfm, but it still captures the uniform.
oni_spooks_by_taskforcelegion_dahqhpy-pre.jpg

Also in halo legends, oni is depicted with down to the floor trench coats and a thin visor glasses.

That is awesome to know we have oni spooks here!

Being oni, there is very little we know about them and rarely/never see them. If you go off of the live action movies you can see they have a belt with attachments on it, a name tag, and a rank patch on their right shoulder. I cant remember if these are actually oni or not though... if you wanted you could also try and pattern and sew your own movie accurate outfut.
View attachment 276427

Another pic. I dont remember this one, but it looks like an sfm, but it still captures the uniform.
View attachment 276426

Also in halo legends, oni is depicted with down to the floor trench coats and a thin visor glasses.
I could probably figure the belt out, but that’s why I like ONI, no one knows nothing. I’d probably go with the one from Nightfall with the belt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back