New to the forums but trying to place a WTB or open commission in the Marketplace..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jwave

Greetings! I've followed some of the various 405th builds that pop up in other places online, and finally wanted to come to the source to see if I could inquire about placing a commission for a halo reach sniper rifle. I've seen a few great builds, but the threads seem to be somewhat dated as the newer halo games have come to the forefront. I've already commissioned someone for the reach armor and helmet, but I still need to find someone for the rifle. I'm slowly trying my hand at an ODST build but I was hoping for a nice rifle piece to tie my Jun build together in the meantime. I don't know if I have access to Marketplace, otherwise I'd post there, so I'm open to suggestions or advice for where I should look. Thanks again for your time!

Re: New to the forums but trying to place a WTB or open commission in the Marketplace

you cant till 90 days from the time you joined

Re: New to the forums but trying to place a WTB or open commission in the Marketplace

Thanks! I'll have to try later.

- - - Updated - - -

you cant till 90 days from the time you joined

Actually not to double post, but I looked at my membership info, and it says I was on here since May 2, 2015... is there some other criteria I need to meet?

Thanks! I'll have to try later.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually not to double post, but I looked at my membership info, and it says I was on here since May 2, 2015... is there some other criteria I need to meet?

You also need more than 90 posts i think.

you need 50 posts on the threads

Thanks again for the follow up. Unfortunately I seem to have posted on threads that were too old and thus revived them. I have no intention of spamming in order to get to this threshold limit so I will have to post comments conservatively and postpone my WTB request til a later date...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back