[New] Vincent is arrived

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vincent14

Hello all,

My name is Vincent, i'm french and i prefer prevent you : i'm not easy in english :D
i will use Google to help me to traduce what you say

Name: Vincent
Profession: student
Favorite Hobby: informatic, hi-tech, music, lasergame, karting, bycle (why not)
Favorite part of halo: During Halo2, pact between humans and Elites
Favorite Halo: 1 =D
Favorite Video Game: Halo, Motorsport III
Other Interests: no interest è_é
Favorite Food: Macdo =O
Favorite Finisher: Starfox Adventures
Favorite Band: Simple Plan, Muse, Indochine...
Favorite Movie(s): Lord of War, Iron Man, any others...

I'm the webmaster of Influence PC website where i speak about new technologies... and Halo sometimes.

In France, we don't know all americans or english projects because the reference is Halo.fr, and this website IS the french community.

I love so much Halo that i've see, 6 month ago, a new about Operation Chastity. I put this link into my Favourites (but i use Firefox hmm) and i follow, once time per month, what the team become.

(i feel at these step, you will think "but i don't understand anything that he say !" or something like "i he absolutly crazy"...)

I come here to try to know a little much about you, to know how you organize the shot, try to understand where do you leave (next to the scene where the shot take place ?) and to feel the temperature.

My idea is to promote the cast before the french scene. I wish to write a ticket for the release trailer and present your length film.

If you could send to me some pictures, during the shot, about your costumes, guns or accessories it could be interesting for french readers.

I wait your reactions :)

Hello! Welcome to the 405th!
But this really belongs Here.
And the Operation Chastity stuff could go in the thread. :)
Good Luck in the future!

er okay i've not understand that =/ Can i stay here, because i need some informations about Operation Chastity :) ?

ps: Here it's 15h35 pm

Bonjour vincent, pardonnez mon francais, ces't mon deuxieme langue.

Si je comprends correctment, tu as dit que tu veux des infos sur le film "Operation Chastity" pour un article tu va ecris sur votre site de web. S tu veux tu peut demande au le directeur de la film dans cette topique. Cest le centre des infos pour le 405th sur le sujet de "Operation Chastity". J'espere que cette information peux vous aider.

Bienvienue,

-Devious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back