New York Comic Con 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone,
For once I'm making a thread on something entirely different from armor. It's about New York's 2013 Comic Con. I plan on going but here's the thing, it will be my first ever comic con, and I've got no clue what to do. Where do you buy the tickets online? When will they be sold? Where is it being held? Also,who else is going?!?!? I may bring my friend Alex along with me too. I wanna know who is gonna be there rocking their Halo suits! Let me know if you are going, or if you have any information on the subject that I listed. I know I'm gonna be rocking my Halo 4 recruit suit, which I know for certain I will finish.

Hey, if you still need some advice, I may be able to offer some.

It appears that tickets aren't available yet, so keep checking back. But it looks like you want the VIP tickets. They are probably all three days, and give you special perks. You can probaly only get them through pre-order, too. You could get single day passes, but often times two single day passes cost the same as weekend passes, so its easier to just buy weekend tickets. They will most likely post single day and weekend passes once the tickets actually go on sale. I'm only guessing that VIP and weekend are the same, I'm not really sure.

Both my girlfriend and I were considering going, as Gordon Freeman and Chell, plus my ODST, but I don't think its gonna happen now. We were gonna do a road trip and stay in NY for a few days, but unfortunately, the con is in mid October, and we'll both be back in class.

I hope this helps! I'm a bit jealous you get to go!

Yeah, this info was useful to me. Thanks much bro :) Too bad you aren't going. I would love to have a pic with you and your ODST suit. The only person I know who's going to meet up with me and my friend is Doc Daily and his scattershot, his H4 suit, and his hardlight shield haha. Skip Friday and come both days!

Glad to help! I'd love to go, but its almost an 8 hour drive from Pittsburgh. I would have to leave when my Friday class ends, and leave New York on Sunday. And I can't skip class, its kinda frowned on, especially for something that's avoidable, because I only have each class once a week, so its a pain to make up work.

One year I'll make it up to NYCC!

Glad to help! I'd love to go, but its almost an 8 hour drive from Pittsburgh. I would have to leave when my Friday class ends, and leave New York on Sunday. And I can't skip class, its kinda frowned on, especially for something that's avoidable, because I only have each class once a week, so its a pain to make up work.

One year I'll make it up to NYCC!
No way! I live in Reading! (Next to Philadelphia) You're kinda close to me. And hey, if you can't make it, its completely okay

Hey I'll be there in my Reach (PewDiePie themed) suit, or my Tex costume. I might go on Friday or Saturday or both days! It'll be fun!

I think I'm going with the Reach suit. I'll be stopping at the RoosterTeeth booth on one of those days. What does your costume look like?

Its a W.i.P.......
recruit_armor_zps4759e9fb.jpg

Make sure to pack a hot glue gun, some hot glue, and some duct tape. My costume tore in a couple places last time because you get bumped around a lot. It is VERY crowded there on Saturday, but if you go on Friday, from what I've heard, there are half as many people there and it's nice.

Make sure to pack a hot glue gun, some hot glue, and some duct tape. My costume tore in a couple places last time because you get bumped around a lot. It is VERY crowded there on Saturday, but if you go on Friday, from what I've heard, there are half as many people there and it's nice.

And a tazer for over exited people thinking your the mc

Haha I know that! my boot fell apart for my reach suit on H4s midnight release and I felt like a fool, but I did bring some emergency shoes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back