Newbie With Iron Man Suit Work In Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fettster

Hi all.

I have been recommended to this forum by someone on the hunters lair.

They said you might be interested in a project im currently working on.

Im making an Iron man suit for a customer and here are some progress shots. Im currently waiting to mold the midsection and then Ill start sculpting the upper torso.

Heres some pics of the mid section,flare shooter and helmet.

Hope you like them

SNV32280.jpg

SNV32281.jpg

SNV32282.jpg

DSC05310.jpg

DSC05313.jpg

24062008023.jpg

24062008024.jpg

24062008025.jpg

Wow :not worthy: :not worthy: :not worthy: :not worthy: The helmet needs to be sanded a little more in the back, but other than that... :lol:

Hmm...looks really good and familiar. Any other sites you belong too?

Edit: Check that, I just compared yours to another. Yours looks better. ;)

Keep us posted.

thanks guys

all the pieces so far are unfinished so there are details to ad still like the back of the helmet.

the mid section was sculpted in clay, cast in fiberglass and then tooled, the hip was made in cad and milled and the helmet is made from plastic and filller.

This is actually my second Iron man helmet,I sculpted one in clay last christmas when there were just a few images out. heres the pics of that.

18032008096.jpg

18032008097.jpg

18032008101.jpg

Very nice work, clean and detailed.

Keep us updated, this looks outstanding. Our members will certainly want to see this as it gets finished!

Loubear said:
Wait... you're not a newbie... What are you doing in this forum?

I second that!
Nice to see you here Fettster, I do believe yours is my favorite of all Iron Man sculpts happening on therpf.
And I was a big fan of your first helmet, seeing your second one in progress is awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fettster said:
i thought this was where new members posted and introduced themselves?

What I meant was that although you're new here, your skills far exceed that of a normal "newbie"

Last edited by a moderator:
Look's awesome.

Btw. Did you sell you'r first helm on eBay? Im pretty shure ive seen it there.

Cant wait to see more progress look's outstanding!

Hey FETT....
It's newpredmaker, (hunter's Lair)... Guys I have one of these helmets, and they are awesome!!! I recently posted a picture of mine in a thread about my collection. Good to see you over here bud...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back