Newest Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vader

Sorry I've been MIA - but here's the reason.
Quentin Cole was born at 11:33a on Tuesday. He was 8lbs. 5oz and 20 inches. He's our third child, and is the smallest so far.
He wasn't able to come home until Friday because his sister had the flu.

awesome man. congrats.

quentin. that reminds me of a french comic book my uncle used to read.

edit: lol my bad that was tin-tin.

Thanks everyone! Even though this is my third child, it still seems a bit unreal. If he's anything like my first son, the jet black hair will turn light brunette, and his darker skintone will become more olive. He's been pretty quiet so far, no loud crying or anything. He just sort of takes things as they come.

congratulations!!! heh, i like the topic title 'newest edition' as if hes the latest in a line of toys.:lol: i have to say, those 3d scans kinda creep me out for some reason. hahah, the second pic of your son holding him is hillarious, its like hes saying 'I FREAKIN LOVE BABYS'

SpartanForever said:
Congrats, and please dont show me that pic of the baby just after it came out again... i through up.
Yeah, that's the miracle of birth, not as 'beautiful' as depicted in the movies. I think it's like that so that the daddy doesn't want to go near the mommy for a long time.

And FS - it's funny you say that, because the day before, I told people I was taking Wed. off so I could play with my new toy! heheh...

Last edited by a moderator:
Vader said:
Sorry I've been MIA - but here's the reason.
Quentin Cole was born at 11:33a on Tuesday. He was 8lbs. 5oz and 20 inches. He's our third child, and is the smallest so far.
He wasn't able to come home until Friday because his sister had the flu.

Congratulations!!!! Happy and healthy :)

Mark III ;D

I think it's like that so that the daddy doesn't want to go near the mommy for a long time.

Discovery Channel effectively made it so my husband never wants kids haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back