News from the Front - The Official Newsletter for the Southern Regiment

Discussion in 'Southern Regiment' started by Asgardianhammer, Jan 5, 2018.

1. Asgardianhammer

Asgardianhammer Identity Officer Division Staff 405th Regiment Officer

Hello all I welcome you to read our Inaugural Edition of the Official Southern Regiment Newsletter!

Attached Files:

2. Jetskigunner

Jetskigunner

Love the newsletter. Definitely liked the community member spotlight. I'd love to see a scaled down version of community spotlight more frequently, then save the larger one for the newsletter.

Asgardianhammer and JD of Asgard like this.
  3. Asgardianhammer

We are already on it Jetskigunner. You will be seeing this addition to the forum page in the very near future along with our social media pages.

Jetskigunner likes this.
  4. Bucs37DK

Bucs37DK

Thanks again for the feature! The newsletter looks amazing very professional.

Asgardianhammer likes this.
  5. JD of Asgard

JD of Asgard

Anthony O. SID# S037
    I just moved back to Fort Walton Beach, right up the road haha. Actually go to Navarre all the time to visit my grandparents. I hope to bump into you at a con around here sometime!

6. Bucs37DK

Bucs37DK

Definitely, we are planning on having a great 405th contingent at Pensacon in Feb. We have a page for the local fireteam. Check it out, Fireteam Poseidon
    Send us a message and we can include you in Fireteam events!

Asgardianhammer and JD of Asgard like this.
  7. JD of Asgard

JD of Asgard

will do! thanks!

8. Asgardianhammer

Its that time again! Welcome to the Second Edition of News From the Front!

Attached Files:

AugmentedHuman013 likes this.
  9. Bucs37DK

Bucs37DK

Once again great job on the newsletter. Just some constructive feedback though. The article on armor handlers seemed weird to be split. Might have done better just to keep it together. Just a thought.

10. Asgardianhammer

Anthony i will try to not do that next time. We had so much we couldn't fit it all in our format not to mention i hate working in Word but it seems the best way to make something most can edit if necessary. The headers often give me grief manipulating but i am getting better at it. I expect our next issue we will be adding pages as it will be our Pre-Dragon issue. Thanks for the feedback!

Bucs37DK likes this.
  11. Bucs37DK

Bucs37DK

No problem. Was talking to the wife (she does a newsletter for work). She mentioned publisher or the free equivalent may be easier to work with than word. Just a thought.

12. Asgardianhammer

Well maybe she can give us a hand with this thing in the future? Nudge nudge...