Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scout

• Recon

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
wait, you have the pep for scout and hayabusa? or were you going to go cardboard? but EOD all the way. supertaco made a great pep for it too

dylan Snyder said:
wait, you have the pep for scout and hayabusa?
NZ-TK has made the pep files for both scout and Hayabusa helmets. He has already released the scout but he and Sigma-LS are still working on the beta Hayabusa so it might take a while.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yip, I've made a few helmets, they arn't very popular because I model in too high poly for pep, they work and IMO look OK but are bloody difficult.

Do an EVA

well i'm almost done with ur ODST, but i can't say i've seen you scout helmet and i'm dying having to wait for that beautiful hayabusa helmet :p:p , EVA would be cooll though but the visor is dang near impossible. mine is going to look kinda ghetto because i'm making the pep visor and sneaking in a real visor with gold tint on the cardstock to make it kinda match.
edit: nvm found ur scout helm.

Actually EVA was never in my poll, meaning I dont want to do that, I personally think the EVA is ugly, but thats my opinion. Well, Its all tied up now, nothing in the lead, so I'll check in later/

Well, I voted scout, mainly cause I want to see some more people complete my models.I think Primal might be doing one, but I don't think he has a thread about the build.

Here are the standings

Hayabusa [ 4 ] [20.00%]
CQB [ 3 ] [15.00%]
Mark V (Halo C.E) [ 3 ] [15.00%]
EOD [ 2 ] [10.00%]
ODST [ 3 ] [15.00%]
Scout [ 3 ] [15.00%]
Recon [ 2 ] [10.00%]

Hayabusa is in the lead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back