• Hayabusa Helmet and Shoulders

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ODST helmet only

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartan 270

Ok, so I cant decide whether to make an ODST Helmet for my armor or a hayabusa helmet and shoulders. So what do you guys think?

I actually think Haybusa would be much easier without using pep. Sure you'd start off with a good base, but it would take forever

i like ODST also but it will be intereseting to see what he will do with hyubasa because everyone has been doing ODST all of a sudden.

Yes, I am going to be doing it form scratch. I prefer to do it that way for the challenge.LOL. But yeah its probably going to take me at least 2 weeks to perfect the hayabusa. Since I have the rest of the Mk6 armor, Im just going to make the shoulders and helmet so I can wear those with my Mk6 armor along with a fake katana I bought from some japanese store.

CrAzY CH13F said:
i like ODST also but it will be intereseting to see what he will do with hyubasa because everyone has been doing ODST all of a sudden.
only peps. im the only one currently (publicly) scolpting the odst.

Last edited by a moderator:
FireDrakeArchon said:
I'd like to see Hayabusa, because alot of people are doing the ODST helmet now.

-FireDrakeArchon
Who, who else is doing odst molded? or pep. ive seen of maybe 2 odst peps even.

p.s. make your sig shorter. it is way too long and you have unnecessary line jumps.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you should make th hayabusa helmet and shoulders! It's the most cool armor and after the hayabusa make the odst

I say ODST. No one has made a complete one (I think), with paint, detail, and a visor.
Sigma-LS is making a Hayabusa one right now. He just finished fiberglassing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back