Next stop: MjolnirArmor.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Bradley

Sr Member
Hey guys... I just wanted to pass on a news story involving a disagreement between internet forum members that sent a man to jail for seven years and resulted in $50,000 damage..

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19980505/?GT1=10150

Theres some rivalries going on here, more than I care to see .... we all flocked here because we like the same things, and have so much in common... this is what happens when people make rash decisions and take this whole online community too seriously.

Remember, we're all friends here and try not to get too worked up... be the bigger man and don't let your frustration get the better of you.

I'm tired of seeing arguments is what I'm really saying... be nice to each other, or be gone.
 

darkesword2020

Well-Known Member
I agree, if you (or whomever) can't both come to an agreement. Let it go. It's not worth the trouble. Trust me, being a Christian I learned Leadership the hard way ;-)

I had to....

And because of that, I'm a "fully equipped youth student leader" :mrgreen:

And guess what? I love it!
 

Sean Bradley

Sr Member
:unsure:

Well thanks for agreeing, I like that whole turn the other cheek thing too.

Point being, less arguing, more armor making!
 

darkesword2020

Well-Known Member
Sean Bradley said:
:unsure:

Well thanks for agreeing, I like that whole turn the other cheek thing too.

Point being, less arguing, more armor making!
Thanks!

Sean's right! Why spend your time yelling when you could be the Master Chief? Or an ODST....or a marine...or Seargeant Johnson (with plastic surgery) (jk) Heck you could even be yourself ;-)
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Sigma LS

Sr Member
HOLY CRAP! :whoa2: :whoa2:

That's like only 10 minutes from where I live. I remember the haunted house that guy runs too. It's the big one with the vampire skull on it on I-35.

Scary stuff...
 

adreniline

Well-Known Member
Sigma-LS said:
HOLY CRAP! :whoa2: :whoa2:

That's like only 10 minutes from where I live. I remember the haunted house that guy runs too. It's the big one with the vampire skull on it on I-35.

Scary stuff...
Which guy, the crazy insane one or the one who had his mobile house burned?
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Sigma LS

Sr Member
I'm in Waco. I probably could have seen the smoke from my place if I had known what was going on that day in 2005.
 

adreniline

Well-Known Member
darkesword2020 said:
adreniline said:
No offense meant, but could you stop saying his name in vain...it kinda bothers me?
Just asking ;-)
Uhm, I'm Catholic. But the guy who said he was close enough to see the house I was like "Jesus.." as in "Oh my gosh that's dangerously close. But I will sum it up with Jesus."
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Sean Bradley

Sr Member
Don't change the subject please.

The point being made is that there are far too many arguments breaking out in this forum.

Every topic doesn't need to turn into a debate. Anyone wishing to remain a member here should be respectful of each others opinions, and decline to participate in these confrontations.

We're all here as a community of Halo costumers who want to learn and help each other out... not to try to prove each other wrong.
 

darkesword2020

Well-Known Member
adreniline said:
darkesword2020 said:
adreniline said:
No offense meant, but could you stop saying his name in vain...it kinda bothers me?
Just asking ;-)
Uhm, I'm Catholic. But the guy who said he was close enough to see the house I was like "Jesus.." as in "Oh my gosh that's dangerously close. But I will sum it up with Jesus."
Alright, I'll just ignore it. It does sorta bug me though and Sean's right. Let's keep on topic. ;-)
 
Last edited by a moderator:

TheBlue

Well-Known Member
Sean is absolutley right in this matter. I've done my fair share of argueing and nothing good comes out of it.

Here's to smart and clean forums :dee: !!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top