Nintendudes Pepakura Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintendude

All My Files Are Gone, Deleted By 4Shared.

Sent: Fri 7/15/10 11:12pm
To: Cylonproject2000@Yahoo.com
Hello,
We received a complaint that some files in your account are breaking our terms of use and contain illegal or abusive information. These files were moved to the Abuse folder and access to them was disabled.You can remove those files so they will not consume your storage space.Thank you!
--
Best regards,
4shared Support Team
support@4shared.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for sharing these files! Really nice models! Is it Okay if i re-unfold some models? I just thought they where a bit too difficult to build! Anyway, nice job on these!

@Leyton - No brother not psychic but I do ghost work for people which is creepy enough lol.

@Afr0blu3 - Unfortuntaly I am taking abreak from making any further pepakura files I have given permission that any of my files can be unfolded by anyone wishing to do so however the Vader stuff is very HD.

Sorry for the double post here but my edit button would'nt work for me could be my blasted 56k connection.

If anyone here has suggestions for future Pep builds I will try to find 3D files for it and do my best to get it built and added to my collection of files. I am currently working on a lot right now but considering I don't work but from home right now this is about all I do and live for.

Your work is pretty darn amazing. I wonder if you could possibly make a Half-Life 2 crowbar? It's my understanding that commercially available crowbars aren't the right shape, as well as being unwieldy for costuming purposes. I don't really know how to get the 3d file from the game, but if you walk me through the process I think I could do it.

What exactly does the Half-Life Crowbar look like, I can possibly find a model of one and pep it or get one of my friends to model it real quick and I'll pep it.

What 3D format would you like that crow bar in?

I just made one for you in DXF if you want it, tell me where to send it to.

Yea, that crowbar looks right. From what I've read, the commercially available ones have an extra curve in them near the hook, and also they're not allowed at cons. I figure even filling a pep model with mud it would still be considerably lighter than the real thing.

I could and I have wanted to do the Apprentice Armor but I have not been able to find any 3D files and I cannot 3D model at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back