Props No Mr Energy Sword...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DogWizard

My apologies if this has been posted elsewhere - I didn't see it...

I just received a cancellation notice from BBTS for the upcoming Energy Sword:

Hi - Master Replicas has informed us that their Halo 3 products have been cancelled, and as a result they will not be able to fill our orders. We apologize for the inconvenience. We have cancelled all preorders and removed the item from our site.

Thanks
www.bigbadtoystore.com

Anyone else get this? Is this all the Halo product? I was kinda looking forward to messing around with one of these...

well, halo 3 is the last master chief based halo game. though it is strange why they would remove the energy sword when there is still halo 3: recon on its way.

Nice try, but I don't think that qualifies as an MR energy sword replacement.
I hope they aren't canceling, I was really looking forward to that.
Not that I have the money... :cautious:

Yeah Darin, it did surface a few days ago in a related thread and was first reported at the RPF, but this is probably a subject that requires it's own discussion. I'd say that your message is even further confirmation.

I've been pondering this for a few days now and I'm considering a redesign on my energy sword for all those that were left empty handed by Master Replicas. I'll be sure to keep you guys posted.. it'll be quite a project to work on through the winter months.

Sean Bradley said:
Yeah Darin, it did surface a few days ago in a related thread and was first reported at the RPF, but this is probably a subject that requires it's own discussion. I'd say that your message is even further confirmation.

I've been pondering this for a few days now and I'm considering a redesign on my energy sword for all those that were left empty handed by Master Replicas. I'll be sure to keep you guys posted.. it'll be quite a project to work on through the winter months.

Yes please - I love the hilt I got from you a while back but the whole deal would be even better! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back