No Way

Status
Not open for further replies.

true spartan

CALLING ALL SPARTANS ... ok so i had my pep files scaled and ready to print and they came out in halfs of every thing and i dont know what 2 do plz halp if u can because im 12 and on my own building this armor . "stupid printer" :eek

Well, are your pieces on the pepakura program overlapping the pages? If you are, that is most likely the reason. If not, check your printer preferences. If the layout of the pages on the program is in landscape form, and your printer is printing in protrait form, that can also be the reason.

I understand you are new here, and alot of such material are covered in the stickies we have provided. Check them out, gather what information you can. Also, doubling posting is not something the mods like to see, so try to keep it to a minimal. You can always edit your original post with your new information.

So yea, good luck to you, hope this helps.

I would assume that you are out of or dangerously low on toner. Try taking out the toner cartridge and tap/shake it to disperse the toner that is left in it (with the help of an adult). If that changes the way it is printing, it is about time to replace that cartridge.

if that doesn't fix it try this.

Check your printer settings and use print preview that will show you what your actual print will look like before you send it. Here is what I was able to find out when doing some research into your issue. its technical though so ask an adult to help you.

http://beej.us/hl2040/

This site mentions pages being split in half if this isn't the issue you are having I would recomend you ask a parent to uninstall ther printer then reinstaill or to check your settings.

But my bet would be your just low on toner easy fix.

Old printers don't seem capable of handling the files(mine is as likely to print solid black as to print nothing at all). I suggest scaling you file and then "printing" to a pdf and then using that to actually print from. This also has the advantage that you can take the pre-scaled file anywhere and print it without using pepakura.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back