Nobel 6 3D Print Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nobel8

Hi Everyone!

Longtime wanted to get this project off the ground and finally just got into it. Working on a the Mjolnir Mark V armor of Nobel 6.

Files used located here:

Using Armorsmith to scale and fit 3d parts to size after building my avatar (nothing like looking at a 3d model of yourself and feeling a bit baymax ;) )

So far completed the helmet, printed in PETG at 0.16LH with a 0.4mm nozzle, standing vertically.

PXL_20220113_182614995.jpg

Hi Everyone!

Longtime wanted to get this project off the ground and finally just got into it. Working on a the Mjolnir Mark V armor of Nobel 6.

Files used located here:

Using Armorsmith to scale and fit 3d parts to size after building my avatar (nothing like looking at a 3d model of yourself and feeling a bit baymax ;) )

So far completed the helmet, printed in PETG at 0.16LH with a 0.4mm nozzle, standing vertically.

View attachment 312991
You mean to tell me that that helmet is all one piece??????

That looks like a pretty solid print to me, cant wait to see where this goes! Out of curiosity, how long did it take?

You mean to tell me that that helmet is all one piece??????

That looks like a pretty solid print to me, cant wait to see where this goes! Out of curiosity, how long did it take?
Yep all one piece. It took me 9 days using a 0.4 nozzle and 0.16 LH. I could have done it in less time with a slightly larger nozzle but didn't feel like going and buying a 0.6 :)

Thank you!

Getting back to the helmet after a slight delay :)

working on sanding and smoothing out to get ready for paint. likely will do a aluminum under layer and maybe a gunmetal/dark gray top coat to allow weathering patterns is my current thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back