Status
Not open for further replies.
Update time!

I have been puttering around trying to get my upgrades done for a shoot with @halfboxcosplay and Jedi Ranger tomorrow. So far ive got the collar/breacher done! I designed the 3d printed parts, printed and painted. Used a strap for effect and glued it to the foam bits. Not 100% happy with it but i am my own worst critic c:
20191001_160318.jpg
20191001_160315.jpg
20190930_181313.jpg

Made sure to include the classic 8 gauge hippo shells.

Thats all for now!
Spartan A-P17 signing off!

More updates!! I manahed to finish sanding and painting my security shoulder complete with kukiri knife. Its not 100% to scale but i sacrificed some accuracy for mobility. It weighs probably 5lbs so i may need to rethink my buckle a little later but photoshoot tomorrow is the test drive :D i have plans to wrap the handle with a leather strap as well as the leather strap that goes across the bottom.
20191002_001303.jpg
20191001_223052.jpg
20191001_232513.jpg

Thats all for now!

That looks like MoeSizzlac kukri file. Just an FYI he has updated it on his Emile Thingiverse file, and included a front cap attachment. You can see what it looks like in my Emile build.

That looks like MoeSizzlac kukri file. Just an FYI he has updated it on his Emile Thingiverse file, and included a front cap attachment. You can see what it looks like in my Emile build.

Ohh ok, thanks for the info! I downloaded that recently from thingiverse so I must have missed the update! I was kind of thinking of attaching a strap to the side with a magnet so it would have the clip for looks and functionality. I also need to wrap my knife handle with leather strips c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back