SpartanProps

Hi everybody! I thought i would post some pics of my second spartan build! I debuted it today at calgary expo. I hope you enjoy!

Attachments

FelixMercenary

I’m really diggin the dog tags on the belt line. The phone holder slot on the forearm is a smart touch too!

SpartanProps

I’m really diggin the dog tags on the belt line. The phone holder slot on the forearm is a smart touch too!
Thanks!! I got the dog tags in a halo loot crate that was jorge themed and i felt it was a nice touch to have them on the suit. The phone holder is really cool but with the recons visibility and wearing thick gloves it wasn't terribly practical lol I'll probably keep it for the future though!

TurboCharizard

RMO & BCO
405th Regiment Officer
Community Staff
Thanks!! I got the dog tags in a halo loot crate that was jorge themed and i felt it was a nice touch to have them on the suit. The phone holder is really cool but with the recons visibility and wearing thick gloves it wasn't terribly practical lol I'll probably keep it for the future though!
We'll have to trade buckets and compare visibility :p

I'm tempted to add a Recon bucket to my collection of models and having some first person experience before starting the project would be awesome.