Non Halo Anovos TFA TK

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Darth Favre, Jun 17, 2017.

1. Darth Favre

Darth Favre Grunt

Selling my 95% complete Anovos First Order Stormtrooper armor. It's all painted, and I've started the Velcro and strapping process. I've upgraded the holster with metal bits, and cut the seams on the chest and biceps for a sharper look. The belt is started, but not complete. The gloves also have a couple stitches ripped, which will need to be sewn back, but nothing crazy. This sale includes the armor, neck seal, rubber gaskets, gloves and belt. NOT included are the helmet, boots or blaster. Asking $1750 plus shipping. Any questions, please ask! I have a lot moor pictures I can send of the armor if you're interested. Thanks for looking!

Attached Files:

2. Spartan55

Spartan55

Might help if you metioned how tall you are and your ruff build. So people can get a understanding of if the suite could fot them

3. CommanderPalmer

CommanderPalmer Membership Officer Division Staff

4. Cadet

Cadet Executive Officer Division Staff 405th Regiment Officer

Mara, I will remind you of Rule 10 of the Classified section:
    "Price "bashing" is not allowed. If you don't like the price of an item move along without comment."

Our members can do their own research into pricing of kits and armors. Additionally that $800 kit is not assembled as this set is, nor does Anovos actually have any "in stock."

5. CommanderPalmer

CommanderPalmer Membership Officer Division Staff

Oh sorry, I didn't mean to come off as bashing his price. I was just wondering. o.o
    Sorry.