Non-standard Video Game Armor questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oswin

Hi, I'm new to the 405th and I've been looking around for a while checking out techniques for armor building. I'm liking the tuts I've found for Pepakura fiberglassing as they seem like they'll be really good for the project I want to make. Now here's where I get hung up. The armor I want to make isn't from Halo, or even from a very mainstream game. The suit I have in mind is from Aion Online, it's big over in China and Korea but not so much of a following here in the states and I'm having a hard time finding reference pics to post up so all I've got is some screens taken from my client.
I'm wondering if anyone can help me with a 3D ripper that I can use to export an image for use with pepakura. I've looked at this forum here http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/29570-How-To-Rip-3D-Models-From-Games and I need a little more info if anyone knows if these programs can be used to rip a file from an MMO to be used in Pepakura. All the demos I've seen are from offline games and I can't find anything on the product forums as to wether or not these will work with an Online game like I would need it to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back