NOOB IN NEED!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no tutorial for custom art.

If you want the right shape, hats game accurate, go with pep, for10 dollars of cardstock, 12 dollars of resin, 6 dollars of fiberglass, and 4-5 dollars of paint, you can make a helmet. If you spend some money on bondo, you can make it look molded.

Im going to do clay ( sorry Im so indecsive:duh:) That is final. I love my Huge Siggy by the way its Unquie... :tutu:

Your huge sig takes up too much space and kills 56kers

Btw, if you dont have the money right now, meaning, if you dont have 400 dollars to spend right away, you wont be able to accomplish this, carving a helmet isnt as easy as it looks, you gotta have some experience if it is going to come out nice.

There is no tutorial for custom art.
Actually there are hundreds of them, you just need to be adaptable.
If you want the right shape, hats game accurate, go with pep, for10 dollars of cardstock, 12 dollars of resin, 6 dollars of fiberglass, and 4-5 dollars of paint, you can make a helmet. If you spend some money on bondo, you can make it look molded.
Frost is correct about that though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people are too impatient with pepakura, so they go off and start chopping up cardboard boxes or go sculpt with playdoh, then they find out, their piece of work isnt quality, because:

1. they rushed
2. they didnt use any effort
3. They didnt pay attention to detail
4. they were too worked up about getting armor, they made crappy armor.

I'm not saying cardboard or sculpting is bad, but even sometimes, there are people who print out pep patterns, then they cut then and place them where they think they go, rather than matching the numbers and taking their time. Rushing and working with limited budget wont give off the best product.

NZ-TK said:
Again... I suspect you have no idea what you are talking about.
I do know what i'm talking about!

i 1st made a helmet out of water based clay... it formed cracks. Some places didnt dry and you couldnt add more clay to it...
Just to let you know

-Finnish

PS. REMOVE YOUR SIGGY!!!!!! And it's not no where near to unique since you have used mybannermaker.com if you want unique. USE PHOTOSHOP! And make it smaller!

1st made a helmet out of water based clay... it formed cracks. Some places didnt dry and you couldnt add more clay to it...
You're not meant to let it dry. When you're sculpting with water clay you need to use a misting bottle and when you're not working on the sculpt, keep it wrapped in a damp towel under a plastic bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back