Noob Intro (murderink)

Status
Not open for further replies.

murderink

Hi Guys..

Long time lurker first time poster.

Thought I would finally take the time to introduce myself and get to know some of you guys.

Well my name is Corie aka murderink on most other froums such as the RPF and TDH.

I'm from Melbourne, Australia and spend most of my free time making stuff like costumes, replica weapons, movie props and Amateur B grade Star Wars films such as White Armour. I have 3D modeling skills and also work in Zbrush. I have also been known to rip a model or two from games if i'm really keen on something. Previous builds are mostly Star Wars related with the occasional odd bit here and there. Some of my hand made helmets costumes consist of Boba Fett, a full biker scout costume, Stormtrooper, Sithstalker, Jin Roh, Aliens Marine, Ep 7 Stormtrooper, arkham knight and many more, Im currently working on a EP 7 Tie Fighter Pilot and a full aluminium E11 blaster.

Well that's it for the moment, I'm looking forward to sharing my builds with such a knowledgeable community and learning some new tricks & tips. Well it's 1:07am here and I have to be at work in the morning so I better get to bed.. :wacko

Build on :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back