Noobish Forum Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

RFPnoodle

I may be a "seasoned veteran" but I'm a noob at heart when it comes to figuring out how this site works. So please, move this thread if it's in the wrong spot.

I have two dumb questions:

How do I edit the title of my own thread after the fact, and how do I manage my polls? Since the site has changed I can't figure it out. Halp!

I am not sure how you manage your polls...

But! if you go to your thread, then beneath your original post, there should be a button which says "Edit Post". click it, and it will go into quick edit mode. You will only be able to edit body text at this point. So, click the "Go Advanced" button, and then it will take you to a more detailed editing mode, where you will now be able to edit the title.

When I look at your thread with the Poll I see the Pencil (Edit) icon next to the Poll question, click on that and it should let you change it. You should see the same thing I'm seeing since you posted it, if not let me know and I can make any changes for you.

There are no such thing as a dumb question, You are gaining knowledge. Asking questions is one of the best ways to learn in life.
as far as the editing your threads Ruze789 is right.

Thanks, guys. But things are trickier than they seem, it appears.

Ruze, I'm not seeing a pencil. :(

And I tried to edit the title of the thread, but somehow it only allows me to give a title to the individual post. I know on the last version of this site you had to go to the first post in the thread and do advanced editing and that's how it would work, but it seems not the same in this case...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back