Nooblet Brainstorm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alman12

Hey guys, just a new costume builder here... never built a costume/weapon/awesome device before but i'm a big DIY and currently in production to my own short film, so one can imagine the SFX and Set building i've gone through. I don't need costumes for my movie, but i just have become obsessed with DIY and Halo... combine those two awesome elements and i've found myself here! So, i'm probably not going to start anything until summer, because of my responsibilities to school... but i've brainstormed over the past few hours and decided this: i'm not going to build armor YET, too big of a project. I plan to make a replica Needler, as though it doesn't appear it's been done ever, or just in a long time. I would like your thoughts if this is a good first project or not... obviously it won't shoot but i'm going to use my very little skill with electronics to make light up needles and a light up barrel. if i start at the beginning of summer it will give me just enough time for until school ends to read up on all this info of how to make molds, although i have some expirence with that. i'm quite excited to build anything, from the looks of it you guys really are intrested in what you do. let me know if this is a good first project... i'm inexpirenced with molds... 14 years old... but ambitious in my quest of building epic things, which makes learning the skills requiered easier then i'm making myself make it sound.... :rolleyes i'm going to stop typing now hehe......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back