nooob ar folding X(

Status
Not open for further replies.

florios

Jr Member
yeah i dont exactly know what mountain lines and valley lines aree aannnnnnd i dunno what to do with them and i dont know where and when to fold =\ i have gone through the stickys i just dont seem too understand and one wann post pics or anything to help out ?

Edit: also how do i know where to attach peices together?

mountain lines represent mountain folds. a mountain fold is a fold that goes up, like a mountain. a valley fold is just the opposite. its folded in like a valley. the mountain lines are short dashed lines in pepakura (i think) and valley lines are the long dashed lines (again, i think). to attatch the pieces together you just match the numbers up that are on the pieces, for example, 1 to 1, 2 to 2, and so on.. good luck!

florios said:
yeah i dont exactly know what mountain lines and valley lines aree aannnnnnd i dunno what to do with them and i dont know where and when to fold =\ i have gone through the stickys i just dont seem too understand and one wann post pics or anything to help out ?

Edit: also how do i know where to attach peices together?
Read the stickies, make sure you use cardstock, all the info you need is in stickies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mountain lines are dash. Valley lines look more like morse code, dashes and dots.

Theres a tutorial on here. If you search the forum for "Yamaha" they did a great tut on it.

LukeTrocity said:
Mountain lines are dash. Valley lines look more like morse code, dashes and dots.

Theres a tutorial on here. If you search the forum for "Yamaha" they did a great tut on it.

mountain= ^
valley= V

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back