NOOOOOOO

ecose

Well-Known Member
ARGH i almost had the iwhbyd skull until i saved and quit and it didnt get the skull in the skull invintory.... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: and i took over a million ring order for me to find out right combonation :mad:
 

GruntOfAction

Well-Known Member
ecose said:
ARGH i almost had the iwhbyd skull until i saved and quit and it didnt get the skull in the skull invintory.... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: and i took over a million ring order for me to find out right combonation :mad:
Lucky you I have the combo written down..

And that combo is-*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHKAAAAAAAABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

lol.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I have the combo written down cause I watched my neighbor try over and over for like an hour. He never got the skull. I had to look it up to see what was wrong and he had the order right. He tried it backwards too. I don't get it.

I haven't tried myself yet. I will soon because it's the last skull I need.
 

whtwlf

Jr Member
Evil Femle said:
He never got the skull. I had to look it up to see what was wrong and he had the order right. He tried it backwards too. I don't get it.
All of the flood have to be dead and the "flood music" has to stop. Sometimes it can take a long time for the music to stop because some of the flood fall off of the bridge and land below. They sometimes glitch and they can't be killed. With time they will all disappear. If they don't, just jump off the bridge and try again.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Spartan C07 said:
All of the flood have to be dead and the "flood music" has to stop. Sometimes it can take a long time for the music to stop because some of the flood fall off of the bridge and land below. They sometimes glitch and they can't be killed. With time they will all disappear. If they don't, just jump off the bridge and try again.
That's very helpful. I'll keep that in mind when I go back to get it.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

flying squirl

Well-Known Member
it took my about 3 tries to get this damn skull, worth it thoe. also, twas a great idea that it plays the halo tune as you do it. genious!
 
Sorry, but where is the skull inventory? I've collected Black Eye and Iron - not sure what they do, though - and I want to know how to activate them in the future.
 

ecose

Well-Known Member
Chemical.Reaper said:
Sorry, but where is the skull inventory? I've collected Black Eye and Iron - not sure what they do, though - and I want to know how to activate them in the future.
go to the edit campain options button "x" and the skull you have should be there
 
Last edited by a moderator:

ecose

Well-Known Member
Chemical.Reaper said:
...what's the edit campaign options screen? XD I'm sorry I know I'm useless!!
where you start a campain level
 
Last edited by a moderator:

ecose

Well-Known Member
Chemical.Reaper said:
oh... right.

Sorry, I've been playing CoD2 and Halo CE and neither have a level selection screen like that in Halo 3.

true
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Razgriz

Well-Known Member
You have it on normal or above right? You also started at the beginning right? You have to start from the very beginning of the mission for the skull to show up.
 
Wow... Iron and Black Eye make the game a lot more interesting... XD

No recharging shields until you punch something? That made dealing with the drones and brutes in the base really fun... not.
 

ecose

Well-Known Member
Razgriz said:
You have it on normal or above right? You also started at the beginning right? You have to start from the very beginning of the mission for the skull to show up.
yes yes and yes
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Top