North-eastern Usa Convention Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adulese

Hey all,
Adulese here with an inquiry. I am a Boston Spartan as some of you may know and have recently been looking at conventions in the area. So with Anime Boston and RVB TO on the way, I created this topic to target other New England Spartans who are heading to the cons this year. If you live in the Northeast and your heading to a con, post here and who knows, we could all meet up at it.

Now I myself am looking forward to Anime Boston and will most likely be participating in the cosplay events. I'm still working on funds for RvB TO this year, but its likely I'll be attending that as well.

So post em if you got em.

- Adulese

Hey man i live in worcester, Ma and also a member of the Rebel Legion and i will be attending Anime Boston and a couple others here in Mass. I have finsihed my pep armor and helmets. Just waiting for the weather to warm up if not then i will do it over my friends house. But hope to meet yea there. here is my video of my armor if you want to look.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFFENCAzWQE

Very nice. I look forward to attending as I actually live in Hudson, MA.

- Adulese

Adulese said:
Not to mention RvBTO in July. That should be fun.

- Adulese

Where and what is RvBTO also i added you to my xbox live friends list so we can play some Halo sometime.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool cool. Plus RvB TO is a convention in Toronto when RvB fans gather and party it up.

- Adulese

Hey man i will be there only on saturday due to the fact of money and hotel. I will be leaving early in the morining around 4 or 5am. If you would like my cell number to call me so we can find each other that would be cool. 508 843 2139.

Alright, so AnimeBoston started today and it is crazy in downtown Boston. In fact, I am heading out tomorrow for a day at the crazy convention (bringing my helmet and AR of course). I'll post some pics, but if anyone is actually going and wants to meet up, just PM me and I'll send you my number so we can all meet up. Halo 3 Tourny around 2pm tomorrow.

- Adulese

Adulese said:
Alright, so AnimeBoston started today and it is crazy in downtown Boston. In fact, I am heading out tomorrow for a day at the crazy convention (bringing my helmet and AR of course). I'll post some pics, but if anyone is actually going and wants to meet up, just PM me and I'll send you my number so we can all meet up. Halo 3 Tourny around 2pm tomorrow.

- Adulese

Hey man sorry i could not make it down there my Spartan Armor was not completed in time so i maybe next time. Post some pics up or video if you have it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back