Not all Wal-Marts carry Halo3 Figures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruze789

Sr Member
McFarlane's Halo 3 figures are not sold at all Wal-Marts.

Would have helped to know before driving/ calling all Wal-Marts within reasonable distance to my house for the last 2 weeks...

Anyway, here's a link to all WalMarts carrying the figures. It's at spawn.com, and it's a PDF so you'll need Adobe Acrobat or Reader.
Link

Edit:

Here's the spawn.com news story, with all retailers locations:
Link

Thats very useful Ruze, thanks

EDIT: You still may want to call in advance. I already spotted two retailers listed in my area on the list that aren't carrying the H3 figures.

Adam said:
go to gamestop

I've been to Gamestop, got several figures, I was just hoping not to have to pay gamestop prices when there's 3 walmarts in my immediate area... none of which carry them.

And walmart exclusives have cool colors.

Last edited by a moderator:
Went to Walmart in Renton, WA (Seattle area) and none found. I did found 4 at Fred Meyers and a bunch at games top. I was able to pick up the following:

Mark VI Armor (white): gamestop
C.Q.B. Armor (steel): gamestop
Grunt: (orange): gamestop
Mark VI Armor (red): fred meyers
E.V.A. Armor (red): fred meyers

Still in search of more :lol:

Oh, I did pass up the BRUTE CHIEFTAIN, Green Master Chief and Jackal Sniper.. I'll pick those up later.

I went to gamestop immediately when i heared about the new halo figs, but , well, who had not guessed NO HALO FIGURES AT LOCAL GAMESTOP!!! They only have those stupid action clix stuff.they suck

hmm... according to this my local Wal-Mart has them, but I have yet to see them...

I am going birthday shopping tomorrow, so I'll look. Anyone know how much they are approximately?

EDIT: The HaloClix do not suck! They are just a little overpriced :rolleyes

Seno 'Ypsamee said:
hmm... according to this my local Wal-Mart has them, but I have yet to see them...

I am going birthday shopping tomorrow, so I'll look. Anyone know how much they are approximately?

EDIT: The HaloClix do not suck! They are just a little overpriced :rolleyes

well ive seen a few on amazon as well, including the Famous Cortana Model i just ordered. it was 13.99

i was also looking up prices of the Halo Combat evolved and Halo 2 models, those are now ranged from $30-$170, depending on which one you are looking for, the Original Cortana is now running about 150, although one site is selling it for $400 (outrageous). I still want to get my hands on the Special Paintball ODSTs

Update: still none at walmart in Renton Seattle.. I'm trying to get the exclusive blue's and green grunt.. Sad.. I guess, I'll be going everyday till I find one..

Went to 2 gamestops and they didn't have any.. Fredmeyers only had the green master chief, sold out of the Brute Chieftain.. Toys R US had none in stock.. Last gamestop I went to, I picked up a green master chief, jackal sniper and a Cortana. We lucked out on the Cortana when the guy they held it for never picked it up...

Yeah, I been up and down alot of stores for the past few days and they are really hard to find now. I was able to find all the vehicles at Fred Meyers in Kent (WA)... Somebody, stashed a bunch on the highest shelf :lol:.. The only thing I need to finish my collection is the Walmart Blue CQB.. Anybody have an extra to part with.. PM :mad:

I found 1 master cheif at the Renton Walmart (Seattle area).. I guess I missed the stock by a couple of days.. Poor master chief on the bottom shelf.. I had to rescue him from the sadness of being alone.. Now he's with his 20+ buddies at my house..

that sucks down in the south they dont sell halo 3 action figures except in best buy when u buy an xbox controller.

Dedrick said:
Wait, isn't the white spartan exclusive or something or is it at just gamestop or something like that.

It's an exclusive but gamestop is also carrying it... The silver CQB is a game stop exclusive only.. Walmart has both blue master chief and blue cqb exclusive only...

Came across this story this morning, thought it might be interesting to others as well... The rest of it is pretty interesting too, but I thought I'd post this bit here.
Link to whole story

toypit.blogspot.com said:
In Wednesday's Daily Update over on Spawn.com there were several questions asked answered by moderator Joe F. regarding a variety of topics, however there were a few in reards to their Halo products.

Here's what I keyed in on...

Joe, Ben "Neck Beard" Vance stated you have to wait 90 days to sell exclusive items at the spawn store, so does that mean we could see the elusive WM exclusive Blue Mark VI and CQB spartans in the store down the road? Same with the silver and the highly anticipated Pink Spartan?

We will carry some of the exclusive in our stores. I cannot announce at this time which exclusives they will be. Also, some will only be available at our retail stores and not our online store, due to the some of our contracts with retailers. The exclusives we carry will be very limited quantities and will be announced in our NEWS section and on our message boards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back