Not Quite a "Bag O Swag," but something a little better

Status
Not open for further replies.

tubachris85x

Kinda happy I was able to score one of these from the 20th anniversary sale. Came in the mail the other day, but I added the frame.

100_2653.jpg

If i got one of those i would literally hug it. You are so lucky

Edit: Is there Water damage?

If i got one of those i would literally hug it. You are so lucky

Edit: Is there Water damage?

These are LE prints of the original sketch. The office where it was kept had water damage, pretty sure from a storm, and this is what it looks like today

Thats sweet! (BTW, love the Boba Fett Potato head xD) Just wondering, is that the Play Arts Emile in the back right? How do you like it?

Nice score man!
Really wish I had been able to get one of these but I was only to swing the Blue Flames shirt. I'm officially jealous!

And Lehto's signature on them makes it even better!

Thats sweet! (BTW, love the Boba Fett Potato head xD) Just wondering, is that the Play Arts Emile in the back right? How do you like it?

Yes is it. I actually like it alot. The only things about that line though is that they made them too skinny. Other than that, I really love the amount of detail and motion it has.

Neat drawing...good grab! In 50 years, or whatever, I'm looking forward to tuning into Antiques Roadshow to check out things like this.

are you the same "TUBACHRIS" from Xbox Live and from Miami Comic Con???

if yes...Mizucon is in Miami! does "XxBlueFangxX" from Xbox Live ring any bells? :$

I say you still got a really nice piece there. I got the Bag O Swag, I can tell you it's not all it's cracked up to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back