O.D.S.T. Armor build (Sean Bradley Kit)

This looks incredible!! I really like what you've managed to achieve with the paint. Wouldn't be surprised to see that on a movie set.

Have you given your ODST a backstory? Designated name? What kind of weapons are you going to rock with?

I'm so excited to see this fully fleshed out. Great stuff :)
I typically go with Wolf because of my gamer tag so im going with something like wolf pack type battalion haha thank you !

Loving the progress and the use of different shoulders. Looks awesome man. Also just started trimming my ODST kit tonight. Very excited to get it to a wearable state. I’ll be using your idea of those pouches on the front rather than the vacuum formed pieces. Looks more natural and adds the ability to store stuff like phones or cards if needed.

Great job again and can’t wait to see the progress continue.
I appreciate that ! Its been fun and a learning process. Super excited to finish !

After many many many months I am proud to say the base of the ODST is done ! Now its time to accessorize !

IMG_1194.jpeg

And the build continues with a some upgrades coming up !

#1 Flak Vest ! So excited to get this set up !
IMG_3723.jpeg

Also now Selling majority of my upper torso Sean Bradley Kit. It was wonderful making it but Im upgrading a lot of parts. Every piece has been reinforced with fiberglass resin and every part is removable. Buckles on the back can hook to a back pack and I will send corresponding male side buckles.

Asking $350 shipped.

IMG_3724.jpeg

IMG_3725.jpeg

IMG_3726.jpeg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back