Props Oblivion Weapons Refrence Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm starting to make sword props from oblivion but it's kinda hard because I can't find any good pictures of the swords, so I wanted 2 know if anyone could post some 4 me. The most important ones right now are the daedric blades (dagger/shortsword/longsword) & the iron blades. I need pictures of all the basic swords in the game. iron,rusted iron,fine iron,steel,fine steel,rusted steel,silver,elven,dwarfish,glass,ebony,& daedric. Oh, I I really want the dragonsword of lainlyn, the sword you get with the fighters stronghold plugin. I just need the dagger,shortsword, & longsword of each catagory, no axes or any blunt weapons.

so you want both iron and daedric longswords, shortswords, daggers, and claymores?
would it work if i just took some pics of them in the CS? if so i can post some when i get home

darkm2021 said:
so you want both iron and daedric longswords, shortswords, daggers, and claymores?
would it work if i just took some pics of them in the CS? if so i can post some when i get home
What's CS?

Last edited by a moderator:
Phoenix_92 said:
What's CS?

The Elder Scrolls Construction Set, used on computers to make modified or unique content you can use ingame

see here for download and more details

the reason it's good for getting pics of weapons/armor is because you can place them in the reference window and look at that item at any angle you want

edit_

heres the top view of iron blades
the last image i posted was lacking the dagger, so i updated it it goes claymore to the left, longsword, shortsword, dagger on right

heres the side views, the order they're in is the same as in the top (claymore on top, longsword, shortsword, dagger on bottom)
for the sides, i just got the hilts, the blades are just flat surfaces that are almost (maybe less than) than 2 cm thick, but then again i'm not good at judging thickness, distance, or length

i would just post the pic here, but it wont allow it for some reason

Last edited by a moderator:
heres top view of daedric

i need time to allign them for a side view, again i don't think i'll get the blades, they're just falt surface

edit

heres the side view of the hilts, the blades are less then a couple cm thick, so i didnt bother with them

the daedric are kind of hard to see around the hilts, i think i was too far away for the top view shot

steel top view, it goes claymore (far left), claymore fine, longsword, longsword fine, shortsword, shortsword fine, dagger, dagger fine (far right)

steel side view, it goes claymore (top), claymore fine, longsword, longsword fine, shortsword, shortsword fine, dagger, dagger fine (bottom)

they're not really that great, i messed up the side view a little bit :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back