Props Oblivion Weapons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

smilie120

Sr Member
Hey guys, This is what I made last night..I was bored..

It needs to be about 20cm's bigger, And the texture sucks.

Can anyone get me some High resolution screen-shots of the side of this sword for me?

Then I can upgrade the texture.. Unfold It again and release it. :)

Also..I plan on making a papercraft of the Elven helmet. So If you could Grab some screen shots of that... You'd get bonus points.. :D

sawdz.jpg

--smilie120

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG

Oblivion yay

one of my favorite games ever made

ill play it in a bit and get some good screen shots by tonight

Harding29 said:
OMG

Oblivion yay

one of my favorite games ever made

ill play it in a bit and get some good screen shots by tonight

Okay.. Awesome! Cant wait to start on the elven helmet.. If there aren't any pictures by tomorrow.. I'll have to re-install Oblivion and get some.

smilie120 said:
Okay.. Awesome! Cant wait to start on the elven helmet.. If there aren't any pictures by tomorrow.. I'll have to re-install Oblivion and get some.

wow i just tried to play oblivion and its not working sorry man,i have it for the 360 and it looks like theres a small crack in the center of my disc,well i guess off to gamestop this weekend

This is a ridiculously good idea. I'm eagerly anticipating the elven set.

Could you possibly use the actual textures from bethsoft on your models? Or are these actual game models?

I can get you some pretty good shots of (probably) anything you want since my rig runs oblivion rather nicely on its highest settings. May take a day or two since I don't know where my game disc is though xDDD

yccars said:
This is a ridiculously good idea. I'm eagerly anticipating the elven set.

Could you possibly use the actual textures from bethsoft on your models? Or are these actual game models?

I can get you some pretty good shots of (probably) anything you want since my rig runs oblivion rather nicely on its highest settings. May take a day or two since I don't know where my game disc is though xDDD

The texture was from an in-game image, and I made a quick model around it.

I'm eagerly awaiting pictures of the elven helmet till then though.. I'll get started on something else :)

Great Awful news. I tried to make an ISO image of my sims 2 deluxe disk and mount it to a virtual drive so i didn't need the disk to play it...and now I can't open my disk drive to put oblivion in T_T

yccars said:
and now I can't open my disk drive to put oblivion in T_T

Transcript: Open a Stuck Drive on Your PC

Hi, I'm Don Schechter for About.com Computing. Today I'll show you how to open a stuck drive on your PC.

This is really useful if you have a disk in your drive that you need and your drive is stuck closed.

Unfold a Paperclip

First, you'll need a paperclip. Unfold it so there is 1 to 2 inches that is straight, like this.

Now, look closely at your drive door. There should be a very small pinhole either above or below it.

Insert the Paperclip Into the Drive Door

Insert the paperclip. There is a very small gear that when rotated, will manually open the drive door.

Retract and reinsert the paper clip as many times as it takes to eject the drive enough so you can hold onto it.

Pull Out the CD or DVD Drive

Now slowly pull the drive out until it is fully retracted. Remove your stuck CD or DVD, and slowly push the drive bay back until the door is closed.

Source

This should open your disk drive. Make sure you don't force it, it should pop out easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back