October Con is here!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirtdives2424

Division Scheduler and Keeper of Con Lists
Member DIN
S2424
Ok....there is no Con called October Con......but I got your attention. This coming month of October marks the home-stretch of the cosplay season for 2019. I will of course be working on next years list and as always, if you guys hear of a con not listed, let me know so I can add it to out ever growing list.

So this coming month has some big and some intimate cons that we should all make an effort to get to. I unfortunately can't make it to NYCC this year due to scheduling issues but I look forward to Derpy Con in Morristown NJ. Hope to see some familiar faces. So here is what we have coming up:

*** I will be posting on this thread again and again as a reminder (you will get sick of me, I promise) till months end. And don't forget to take pics and post. We all want to see and hear about your Con adventures!!***

Name: NYComiCon
Date: Oct 3-6
Events: Comic Guests, Entertainment Guests, Literary Guests, Photo OPs, Autographing, Artists Alley, Panels & Screening, Charity Art Auction, Cosplay, Exhibitors, NYCC Eastern Championship of Cosplay

Name: RetroCon
Date: October 13-14
Events: Raffle Prizes, Costume Contest, Guests, Comic Books, Karaoke Contest

Name: Baltimore Comicon
Date: Oct 18-20
Events: Guests, Photo OPs, Autographs, Vendors, Exhibitors, Dealers, Artists Alley, Cosplay and Cosplay Contest.

Name: DerpyCon
Date: Oct 25-27
Events: Anime Next Manga, Cosplay Hall Contests and Masquerade, Dance, Gaming, Karaoke, LARPing, Panels, Artists Alley, Dealers, Guests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back