ODCA's foam unfolds (and unfold requests)

Hey! I’ve seen some of the incredible work you’ve done and I’d just thought I’d ask about two unfolds and if you could tell me if they were possible! My first one is the halo 3 ODST helmet but I’ve had some trouble finding the original game rip. My second is a non-halo one being the fortnite model of the Star Wars clone trooper armor. Sorry for not having the models readily available but I just want to know if they were possible to unfold, thank you!

Hey! I’ve seen some of the incredible work you’ve done and I’d just thought I’d ask about two unfolds and if you could tell me if they were possible! My first one is the halo 3 ODST helmet but I’ve had some trouble finding the original game rip. My second is a non-halo one being the fortnite model of the Star Wars clone trooper armor. Sorry for not having the models readily available but I just want to know if they were possible to unfold, thank you!
original H3 ODST unfolds and game rips can be found here

Hi there! I've seen many of your files that you unfolded and I want to say your work is amazing! By any chance do you have a tutorial on how to unfold a file into simple patterns because pepakura/armorsmiths unfold option doesn't always simplify the pattern. Any help would be much appreciated thanks!

Oooookay so renewed post lol. Its pretty low Polly but it has the shape I want, could you possibly unfold this halo 3 ODST one for me? Thank you!

Attachments

• halo-3-odst-unsc-odst-base-helmet.obj
    64.5 KB · Views: 113
Oh wow thanks for pointing that out!
If you check the link that you replied to here, the unfold is already there under the following file name.
1690414089282.png

Hello! If this ever gets ripped. I am on my hands and knees begging for a foam unfold. This is one of the prettiest MK V renditions I've come across since the OG. Big fan of how it kinda looks like it's in-between the CE and Reach art styles.

View attachment 337284
get off your knees friend, and stay tuned to the extra life stream on nov 4, 2023
i'll be working on getting those files ready for everyone to use

Hello 405th!

Recently I've been unfolding a lot of pepakura files for foam and learning a lot of neat tricks with the program
And I wanted to give back to the community that has done so much for me

So I'm making this thread to post the unfolds I make and I'll also be taking unfold requests for foam (Halo and sometimes non-Halo)
of course, the models posted here will all be submitted to the armory

FILE INDEX

Halo CE (Marcus Letho HD Model)

-Full Armor

Halo: Reach

-Commando UA/FC attachment

Halo 3/ODST

-Shotgun
-Rookie Rucksack

Halo 4

-Air assault

Halo 5: Guardians

-Helljumper Full Armor
-Enforcer Helmet
-Mk V Alpha Helmet

Halo Infinite

-Master Chief Helmet (fortnite)
-Master Chief Armor (fortnite)
-Mk 7 Helmet
Hi, im the guy who was talking about a foam file in the discord. I would appreciate if you could turn this EOD file into a foam one, please.

Attachments

• halo-reach-mjolnir-mkv-eod-helmet.pdo
    923 KB · Views: 34
Hey ODCA, I'd like to put in a request for the Reach Needle Rifle assuming it's been unfolded somewhere, I'm having a hard time finding it

Hello! I’ve been desperately trying to find the model for the halo Infinite MK v(B) version of the MK VI helmet but i can’t seem to get it by itself:( I have been looking for a foam unfold of that helmet so I was wondering if you might be able to help with that. Thanks!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back