Props OddWorks Assault Rifle WIP

jongrnl

Hello all. I started a print of the OddWorks Assault Rifle build a few days ago and was hoping to use this thread as a spot to both ask questions as well as post progress pictures. Before any one gets too excited, I’m still printing build plate 2 of 8 right now so real progress is a long time off. It’s an amazing piece though. OddWorks added detail to the piece I’ve never ever had the eye to notice.

I was hoping to modify the files a little bit though. I want to add electronics so I can have an LCD screen for the ammo counter with working compass and speakers that will be activated by a pressure switch built into the trigger. The switch and the speakers I think will be pretty easy but I’m stuck on the LCD screens. I’m iffy with what screens to use as well as advice on the coding. Has any one created a tutorial or video for the electronics aspect of it?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.