ODST Backpack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir HappyBear I

What kibd of strapping aystem do you ODSTs use for your backpack? I'm would like to have the backpack of my odst but i want to be able to remove it. I just can't figure out what the best way is to attatch it to my back.

To be honest dude you won't have that kind of mobility in a full ODST suit so I say just mount it to your chest core/ vest
Ehhh, depends on the build. If it's foam it's not bad, but leaning fully over is a bit annoying. but reaching it or pulling it around maybe could get tedious.
I summon Rock Lobbster to answer this question, or TurboCharizard about backpack attachment.
I never did a backpack

Ehhh, depends on the build. If it's foam it's not bad, but leaning fully over is a bit annoying. but reaching it or pulling it around maybe could get tedious.
I summon Rock Lobbster to answer this question, or TurboCharizard about backpack attachment.
I never did a backpack
Mine is an EVA ruck with a angle bracket bolted through the foam to a mending plate on the inside to distribute pressure evenly and not rip through the foam. The angle bracket then slots into the backplate of my torso and creates a hook that slides in and out when rotated to 90°. It's a super low tech solution for a build that was done in under four hours but it works.

Gabe Schulz of Lost Viking Props made an ODST and my most comfy cosplay armor is jealous of how much freedom of movement he has. Maybe you can find a way to get it to clip onto your armor or with magnets. Magnets are fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back