ODST Blood Type Shoulder Badges HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.

TD0013

Jr Member
Greetings, fellow Helljumpers!

While in the middle of my ODST armor build I realized that I'd need a blood type sticker/badge for my left shoulder. After doing some goodly amount of digging and searching across the internet for any references (Does the 405th have a reference area?) to these, I found three pics from Bungie that show these:

Buck in full armor
Buck, helmet off
Romeo, helmet off

I wish I could find better references, but these certainly are enough to put something together, so I did.

odstshoulderdecal_ab_game.jpg

This is my own Blood Type and I figure I may as well use it. Never know.. might save my life, right?

Anyhow.. Once I finished mine, I decided to make one for each blood type out there in the hopes of helping others in the ODST community. If there's already something like this that used as a standard on this forum/website, I've never been able to find it, as I still haven't discovered a reference area yet. Again, does this site have a reference area? It really, really should.. But that's just my opinion.

Bear in mind that these are designed and sized for use with Kirrou's Hinged shoulder pep file, which is the game accurate one. I can, however, very easily make these for another shoulder if people need.

Anyhow... the following links will take you directly to the shoulder labels I made to share with you all.

A+
A-
B+
B-
AB+
AB-
O+
O-

Edit - 6/13/13
Here's a couple shots of the Blood Type Badge on my own kit I'm building:
ODST_shoulders_biceps_zps2a845b69.jpg

ODST_shoulder_bicep_left_zpsba74bb62.jpg

I printed the badge out on matte finish photo paper and then used 3m spray adhesive on the back to affix it to the shoulder. I then sprayed around four coats of matte clear coat paint to protect it from rain, sweat, mud, etc.

Comments are most welcome and let me know if you find these useful!
smile.png

Thanks a million dude, you have no idea how long I've been looking for these things.
They all look perfect, awesome job!

No problem, guys! I'm glad people can use them.

Sharing info/resources without grief is what I'm all about. :D

That's really cool that you thought that out, I want to tackle an ODST build at some point, but can anybody tell me why they have that on the armor?

I would imagine that it's for the Combat Medics to quickly give them the medical assistance they might need. Note the bar code? I figure that the Medic would scan that to bring up the member's medical records and list any allergies, implants, enhancements, etc. If it makes the medic's job easier, than it's all good! :D

I would imagine that it's for the Combat Medics to quickly give them the medical assistance they might need. Note the bar code? I figure that the Medic would scan that to bring up the member's medical records and list any allergies, implants, enhancements, etc. If it makes the medic's job easier, than it's all good! :D

Exactly. Its basically a moe visable dog tag for the medic to use as reference, thus "UNSC MED REF." Some millitary units today are even beginning to use a similar verion of this system. More primitive of course, but similar.

Those look great, thanks for sharing! It's nice that you were able to do all of the blood types.

-Matt

Most welcome.

It wasn't difficult at all since I made the file itself in Photoshop layers, so I just changed the blood types and saved a version of each.

Easy peasy.

I'd love to see photos when/if folks start using these. :)

Oh cool.
see, this is one of the details that make me love ODST armor. Bungie put so much thought into everything. >.>

Outstanding! I'll be using this file for my ODST, thanks for sharing! Roxy you need to run an ODST now ;)

Great Work! I finally got my Blood type patch!!! I might just personalize it more like adding my allergies or something to it! But it's an absolutely fantastic piece of work!

Thanks a million!

So TD-0013. Tell us, How does it feel to know that half of all the ODST enlisted to the UNSC are using YOUR medical blood type identification tag? And what will you be doing next? Going to Disneyland you say? xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back