Odst Buck Wip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for filling in for me Flyerfye. Some could say its a waste of paper and card, but for some reason i'm being such a perfectionist on this build (I'm not normally like this at all) :p

Heh, just happened to read that further up there. :p

Being a perfectionist is GOOD on this stuff. By the way, looking great so far. I'm impressed you had both the time and patience to do 2 pep builds of that dang helmet.

It really wasn't to bad, i did ral parthas' unfold secondly so that was easier (albiet more awkward in places).

I might do the second shin after the hip plates.

Good luck on your odst build aswel Flyerfye. What are you using for you visor?

@Dan W. The newer helmet is 2cm smaller then the first one. It doesn't sound much but believe me, it makes a difference :pmakes me look more like a person rather then a bobble head toy.

The Ral Partha unfold is the only thing that makes that helmet bearable, in my opinion. :pAnd thanks! I think I'm going to end up cutting a motorcycle visor to fit as I do believe Link's visor is the wrong size for this helmet. Good luck to you as well! :D

DSC00077.jpg

heres my pep of Nightshade's new odst torso.

DSC00078.jpg

DSC00079.jpg

Nice job so far, the torso looks as though you scaled it a tiny bit too big, but it still looks good. I'll be watching this thread.

Your going to want to trim down the back plate. Its to long to fit the profile of ingame or weta

The torso feels quite snug. They will also be room to grow as I'm planning on having it all ready for an expo next may.

The colours I'm doing it are Gunmental grey for base. With a silver chest, and tan stripes. As I'm doing bucks colour scheme.

Is it me or did my wip get moved because It was in the Noob forum originally

Looking good frazer. I should really get a move on with mine, I keep forgetting >_<

It'll be done for may, I can guarantee that much :pupcoming hollidays will leave pleanty of spare time to pepepep

dude your stuff loos great, and im not doin the torso model. i would go INSANE at the top where all those little folds are. and are you going to vaccuform your visor? casue if you do id like to know how to color it a dark color.

@Stig. Now that i think of it, i guess it is too big :/

That was a big piece so i dont really want to do it again though.

Thanks for pointing it out

wow you've gotten so far ahead of me xD I reckon you could keep your torso as it is, and overlap the pieces when we attach them to the airsoft vest.

I've some updates to show you all. Will post pictures later.

Resined 1 shin, chest, centre stomach plate, 1 hip plate and the butt packs.

Edit, Here are the pics

DSC00155-1.jpg

DSC00156.jpg

DSC00157.jpg

DSC00158.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back