ODST build - Finally..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooohh, I can see it now. :) Yeah, I think the silver is too shiny, though. The suit does look really nice, I must say. Congrats on your fist cosplay! I hope you enjoyed it, and I can't wait to see your next project!

Ooohh, I can see it now. :) Yeah, I think the silver is too shiny, though. The suit does look really nice, I must say. Congrats on your fist cosplay! I hope you enjoyed it, and I can't wait to see your next project!

Thanks buddy! It was my first Halo cosplay but I've made plenty of other stuff in the past. :p Though for now my gf says I'm under cosplay restrictions and therefor no further projects for now.. xD

IMG_20161214_124740.jpg
Now I've got something to put next to War Machine back home.. xD

Reactions: Luc
Phlarp! my bad...lol. :p War Machine looks great!
Ya, I'm working on my...5th cosplay RN.
My first build (which was Master Chief) looked....like...turds. eugh. Second one looked pretty good, it was another foam MC remake. 3rd suit was Boba Fett. 4th suit was/is MC Version 3 (It's 3D printed, been a WIP for about a year, end of project will probably be 2.5 yrs. lol). 5th suit? WIP Destiny warlock.

Haha...cosplay restrictions...story of my life xD
Each project of mine has like a 3-month cosplay restriction...I can't stand it. I'm like "What am I supposed to do; Be a responsible adult or something?!" :lol: So...That's why I do 3-D modeling, kinda like a lack-of-cosplay filler.

Did you model the AR in your first post? And you should post the finished AR; looks pretty sweet in the con pic.

Phlarp! my bad...lol. :p War Machine looks great!
Ya, I'm working on my...5th cosplay RN.
My first build (which was Master Chief) looked....like...turds. eugh. Second one looked pretty good, it was another foam MC remake. 3rd suit was Boba Fett. 4th suit was/is MC Version 3 (It's 3D printed, been a WIP for about a year, end of project will probably be 2.5 yrs. lol). 5th suit? WIP Destiny warlock.

Haha...cosplay restrictions...story of my life xD
Each project of mine has like a 3-month cosplay restriction...I can't stand it. I'm like "What am I supposed to do; Be a responsible adult or something?!" :lol: So...That's why I do 3-D modeling, kinda like a lack-of-cosplay filler.

Did you model the AR in your first post? And you should post the finished AR; looks pretty sweet in the con pic.

If we were anywhere near being responsible adults, we wouldn't be making all these damn cosplays.. xD Atleast for now my next project is a simple koTOR Jedi for when the next Star Wars movie comes out this december. :) Hopefully that won't chew through my wallet that easy.. xD

But no, I can't take credit for the AR design. Think I found it somewhere on Thingiverse..? But believe me it looks like utter crap up close, I painted it in like an hour because it was like 04:30 in the damn morning and we were leaving for the Con at 12 or something.. Like I stated earlier, who needs sleep anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back