1. 581-Erudite Watch
    Greetings Guest! I am the NEW guide of the 405th Infantry Division. I am 581. Surely, you are asking yourself, who is this fascinating entity and what is he about? Fear not! The staff of this great community has cleverly created a comic to share my backstory with you. Click HERE to learn more!

Dismiss Notice

ODST Build

Discussion in 'New Recruits' started by TopSmuggler, Jul 11, 2017.

1. TopSmuggler

TopSmuggler New Member

Hello I'm currently working on a ODST build and so far I have a helmet all finished thanks to a friend of mine. I'm working on the rest of the armor and I'm having some difficulties with the Torso piece, I've found many references and even went on a youtube video by Andrew for the reference. I'm experimenting with a cardboard cut out to make sure it fits but I want the overall design to be accurate to the game as possible.

I've done my research and would like some help from the 405th community, are there any templates I can use, even a 3D model will do nicely, I only need help with the torso so any help would be greatly appreciated

2. PaiganBoi

PaiganBoi

If you look into the Armoury there is a section that has people files of the suit in H3: ODST plus the files for the attachments and accessories to build the members of the team.

3. Harri51

Harri51

Last edited: Jul 21, 2017
  4. Dirtdives

Dirtdives

TopSmuggler, welcome to the 405th. It would be nice to see the finished helmet.

5. Hibson

Hibson

The folks above answered better than I could. I hope to see more pics soon :)