ODST Cosplay build process

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anomallite

I'm about to start building my first ever halo cosplay! I'm gonna be making the Rookie from ODST. But I'm having trouble with the pepakura files because my mac can't open them, is there any place I can get just the ready to print PDF templates?
IMG_0353.JPG
IMG_0353.JPG

are you using Pepkura designer? or even Armorsmith. Pep file are a pain without the pepkura program.

I use Armorsmith. you pay 15 bucks for the program but that is it and free updates. It scales your body once it is set up and that is it. import pep files, obj, and usually a raw 3D model. and when you print from there you are absolute on the fit as log as you scaled it right.

I'm going to agree with harri51. Just blindly printing the parts is not going to give you very good results. They'll end up being too big or too small.

Andrew DFT has templates you can download and print, but they're not great for accuracy. I'd still highly recommend armorsmith.

To clarify I'm looking for template files that are ready to print, since I can't use pepakura or armorsmith.

Your suit won't be custom to your body that way, but I guess if you have no other choice...

I'd recommend the DFT templates, then modify them. You can purchase an ODST bucket from Sean Bradley.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back